Our Fabrication Team utilizes high-tech fabrication equipment to create and assemble our custom products. Individuals have the opportunity to specialize in a specific area or they can work with all of our products. Solar Innovations® cross-trains all of our fabricators to ensure each team member has the complete experience.
The Fabrication Team goes above and beyond to meet production schedules in a deadline-driven environment on a daily basis. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in both the initial stage of fabricating components, as well as the completion of the project, since we pre-assemble all products prior to shipment.
- Ability to read blueprints preferred
- Ability to read CAD files a plus
- Carpentry, metalworking, woodworking, and glazing experience a plus
- CNC machining experience a plus
- Experience using shapers, molders, saws, sanders, and other wood finishing equipment helpful
Metalworking, Fabrication, Glazier, Welding, Manufacturing, Machining, Construction, Pattern making