The helpful tips listed below will assist you in our proposal process. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions!
- What is the purpose of your structure? (ie. greenhouse, sunroom, pool enclosure, conservatory, etc.)
- Do you have an idea of the basic geometric shape of the structure? (for example – straight eave lean-to, curved eave lean-to, curved eave double-pitch, conservatory nose, straight eave double-pitch, hip end, 8-sided conservatory, etc.)
- Determine the structure’s details. Length, width, eave height, ridge height, roof pitch. Will the structure be attached to your existing building? Does the height include a basewall?
- Establish the glazing that will be used in the make-up of the structure. Does it have to be insulated? Would you like it tinted? What R & U values would you want?
- Frame finish – Solar Innovations, Inc. offers seven standard colors – Black, White, Hartford Green, Bronze, Natural Clay, Sandstone, & Mill Aluminum. Our Anodized colors include a Dark Bronze and Clear. Custom colors can also be matched to your specifications. Wood interior options are also available.
- What accessories would you like to include in your structure?