PINE GROVE, PA – Solar Innovations® is proud to announce the release of their fourth AIA Continuing Education course with AEC Daily. This course, Benefiting From Mixed-Mode Ventilation with Operable Skylights, Windows, and Doors, explores mixed-mode (hybrid) ventilation systems and addresses the issues of building and occupant health by improving the amount of fresh air introduced into buildings. Including design guidance and illustrative case studies, this course focuses on the cost and health benefits, considerations, and drawbacks of these systems, while mapping out ways to incorporate ventilation into building automation systems. In order to provide the most relevant and complete information possible, Solar Innovations® partnered with WindowMaster® and their line of industry-leading window actuators and motors.
By the end of this program, participants will be equipped to:
- Assess local climate data to determine the feasibility and nature of a mixed-mode ventilation system.
- Select the correct balance of elements to create the most effective mixed-mode ventilation system.
- Improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) while lowering energy demands and costs.
- Design ventilation systems that improve student performance, worker productivity and satisfaction, and personal health and happiness.
- Select the correct automation system for ventilation.
- Access the relevant codes and standards for mixed-mode ventilation systems.
To participate in this course or learn more about the other courses offered by Solar Innovations®, visit https://solarinnovations.aecdaily.com/education.
For more information on other offerings, submit inquiries, questions, and concerns to Solar Innovations® directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800 618 0669.