Solar Innovations, Inc. is hosting the first annual on-site career fair at the Company’s corporate headquarters located at 31 Roberts Road in Pine Grove, PA. The event will be held Friday, August 28, from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, August 29, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Visitors will have the opportunity to participate in one of four guided tours of the LEED Gold certified corporate office and manufacturing facility. Two tours will be held after 4:00 p.m. on Friday and two will be held throughout the event on Saturday. Reserve your spot early as tours will be limited to the first 50 registered candidates.
Solar Innovations, Inc. is a growing company that is always looking for talented individuals to join the team. Solar has received several awards this year that speak to the Company’s growth, including being recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies and receiving the Governors ImPAct Award for Jobs that Pay. Solar has created nearly 30 new jobs since 2014. The Company accepts resumes on a rolling basis for applicants with all backgrounds and Solar is actively recruiting for the following open positions:
- Installation crew members
- Window and door assembler/fabricator (both aluminum and vinyl divisions)
- Aluminum metalworker/fabricator (sunrooms/skylights)
- Woodworker/fabricator (sunroom/skylight/doors)
- CNC vertical/horizontal mill operator (HAAS/Elumatec)
- Mastercam programmer/setup
- Thermal break/sheet metal operators
- Painter/powder coat painter
- Saw operator
- Inventory – entry level
- Project manager/project engineer
- Marketing/graphic design
- IT programmer (SQL, VB, VB.NET)
Interested candidates may RVSP for the tour and to schedule a face-to-face interview the day of the event by contacting the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and 570-915-1500. For more information about the open positions, please visit www.solarinnovations.com/careers.